By 2026, our goal is that six million people will have benefitted from improvements to and through you buildings:
• Create the Assura Community Fund, targeting a reach of one million people benefitting from its work
• Include community space for sessional use in every new building we create
• Develop our sustainable supply chain to only work with local, responsible contractors
• Work with you to reduce the energy consumed in your building – targeting an EPC rating of B or better across the portfolio
• Advance our development process to be creating only buildings with a net zero carbon rating for construction and operation
• Install energy meters across our portfolio and source only renewable energy.